Breach of Contract Dispute Attorneys
Whether you run a small closely-held business or large multi-asset corporation, the outcomes of commercial litigation matters have the potential to significantly impact your bottom line. To defend your rights and protect your investments, it is important to contact a skilled business law attorney.
At West Corzine, LLP, we represent a variety of corporate clients involved in corporate litigation. We provide professional, localized services for small to medium-sized businesses, individual executives, and officers and self-employed professionals in Ventura County and throughout Southern California. Whatever your issue, we focus our efforts on obtaining effective resolutions in the most efficient manner possible.
When You Can't Afford a Bad Result
Our experienced Ventura County corporate litigation attorneys defend and prosecute a wide variety of commercial claims on behalf of clients in various industries in Los Angeles, Ventura, Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo Counties. We protect clients' best interests in cases involving:
- Breach of contract disputes
- Joint venture, corporate and partnership disputes
- Insurance coverage claims and bad faith litigation
- Consumer litigation defense
- Unfair competition law (UCL) claims
- Unlawful or deceptive business practices
- Misleading advertising claims
- Allegations of fraud, misrepresentation, and intentional interference with contractual relations
- Stock disputes
- Executive liability claims and corporate governance issues
- Employment litigation matters
- Environmental claims
- Claims involving commercial real estate disputes
- Business torts and class action defense
We engage in thorough investigation and prepare innovative defense strategies to protect our clients' rights and pursue their interests. We believe in establishing a working partnership with clients to produce the best possible results in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
From our dedicated representation to our transparent billing practices, we keep clients informed on all aspects of their cases.
As dedicated trial lawyers, we have experience representing clients before state and federal courts as well as administrative bodies. We seek the most cost-efficient resolutions through negotiation or litigation as necessary.
Whether you are in disagreement with your business partners or facing allegations of fraud or misrepresentation, we use our resources to help you protect your rights and interests. Contact our firm by calling 805-322-7213 or toll free at 888-380-6340.