Camarillo Property Dispute Attorneys
Your property represents a significant financial investment. Whether you wish to buy, sell or lease commercial or residential property, it is important to consult with an experienced real estate attorney to protect your interests.
At West Corzine, LLP, we provide in-depth counsel and representation for clients involved in a variety of real estate disputes throughout Southern California. We represent a variety of clients, from individual property owners to general contractors to commercial development companies. Whatever the case, we work diligently to protect your assets.
Comprehensive, Experienced Real Estate Litigation Services
Our Ventura County real estate litigation attorneys have more than 75 years of combined experience handling commercial, residential, industrial, office, mobile home, retail, resort, warehouse or multi-phased properties or projects. We regularly prosecute and defend clients in complex cases involving:
- Breach of purchase/sale agreements
- Failure to disclose property defects
- Lender and financing disputes
- Title transfers and title insurance issues
- Fraud and tort claims in connection with sales or development of real estate
- Land use violations, including provisions for actual property, energy use violations, manufacturing, waste management, technology compliance and investment industries
- Construction disputes such as construction defect claims, owner/contractor disputes, mechanic's liens
- Real estate disputes involving the dissolution of partnerships or limited liability companies
- Boundary disputes
- Neighbor disputes
- Commercial landlord-tenant disputes
With our background in insurance law, we understand the complexities of brokerage disputes and disclosure issues that can arise. We seek to protect your rights and interests through the most cost-efficient means possible. As experienced trial attorneys, we are always prepared to litigate if it is in your best interests to do so.
We offer candid advice and experienced representation to handle your real estate concerns. Contact our firm by calling 805-322-7213 or toll free at 888-380-6340 to schedule a consultation with one of our dedicated lawyers.