Getting You the Results You Need
From business litigation to insurance defense, the Ventura County law firm of West Corzine, LLP understands what it takes to defend your interests. Our firm represents a variety of corporate clients involved in all aspects of business litigation. We focus our efforts on obtaining effective resolutions in an efficient manner to save our clients' time and financial resources. Our experience includes:
- Insurance Litigation: Representing insurance companies, third-party administrators and insurance company clients with issues of insurance coverage and liability claims and breach of insurance contract/bad faith disputes.
- Corporate Litigation: Handling breach of contract actions, partnership and joint venture disputes, consumer litigation defense, unfair competition, unlawful/deceptive business practice defense, class-action defense litigation, business tort defense, insurance coverage disputes and insurance bad faith litigation.
- Construction Litigation: Representing homeowners, developers, general contractors, subcontractors, material providers, and manufacturers in cases involving construction defects, mechanics' liens, stop notices, as well as business torts and personal injury litigation. Because its lawyers have backgrounds in construction and design, West Corzine, LLP prides itself in providing knowledgeable cost-efficient representation of its construction clients.
- Transportation Litigation: Handling casualty claims in commercial transportation accidents resulting in personal injury and wrongful death, property damage claims, cargo damage or loss claims, ocean and inland marine insurance issues, and transportation class-action defense.
- Real estate Litigation: Protecting you in contract disputes regarding the purchase/sale of residential or commercial property, lender and financing disputes, construction defects disputes, bond practice, construction accidents, land use violations and waste management issues.
- Employment Litigation: Representing employers and employees involved in contract disputes, discrimination claims, sexual harassment claims, wage and benefits issues, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) disputes, noncompete litigation, wrongful termination claims, Occupational Safety and Health (OSHA) claims, breach of fiduciary duty claims and others.
- Catastrophic Personal Injury Litigation: Handling your representation in construction accidents, motor vehicle accidents, workplace accidents, injuries caused by defective products (products liability), premises liability claims, medical malpractice, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, burn injuries, birth injuries and injuries related to environmental pollution.
- Corporate Transactions: Assisting in business organization, entity formation, contract negotiation, and corporate document drafting.
Experienced Ventura County Construction Law Attorneys
We prosecute and defend claims relating to a variety of construction-related disputes, including contract bid disputes, delay claims, mechanic's liens, stop notices, licensure issues, construction defects, contractor or developer liability disputes, bond issues, professional negligence and more. We represent general contractors, subcontractors, development companies and others in the industry, as well as individual property owners.
Our lawyers are construction law experts. We are active members of the Ventura County Contractor's Association and use our in-depth knowledge to achieve our clients' objectives.
To learn more about our services, contact our firm in Ventura County by calling 805-322-7213 or toll free at 888-380-6340 to schedule a consultation with our Southern California insurance litigation attorneys.